kicking it old skool

random bursts of useless information

Subscribe
March 18, 2010

Detox day 11:

Posted by G-force

Aaaargh. Overslept today. Don’t know what it is with my cell phone, I’m pretty darned sure my alarm didn’t go off… Had weird dreams man, featuring a rather interesting conversation with birds.


Anyways, had time for some lemon water and a banana, but in my haste I forgot to slice up some watermelon for todays nibbles. I did remember to pack some of my wife’s very delightful pumpkin soup… which I really should have stuck through the blender to frappe the bejeezus out of it. As such, it kind of looks more like a pumpkin stew than anything else, since she prefers it in this form. And if I actually did this last night, that would have been fantastic! But alas, no, I was playing Counterstrike and Starcraft over Hamachi till 00:00.



Well, at least these evening frag fests haven’t been affected by a few weeks of detox!


More fruit and another big-huge salad, heavy on the chillies before tucking into some pumpkin stew, that I hacked into a pulp with a very dull spoon.


For dinner I slapped some veggies in the oven, served with brown rice. I tried making my own hummus and it was a dreadful failure. It’s not that bad, I guess you could eat it. But I think I’m missing a trick, it doesn’t taste like I know it should.


[G, out]


(instrumental)

0 comments: