kicking it old skool

random bursts of useless information

Subscribe
March 19, 2010

Detox day 12: TGIF (not)

Posted by G-force

Well, it’s Friday again and just like the last, the looming weekend are promised to be hard on the diet. Not so much hard on the diet, just hard to stick to it.


Breakfast was the usual, lunch was the usual, dinner was a lazy mans dinner, which is chopping up veggies, chucking it in the oven and scoffing it down with rice and some Tamari.



Also went for my session with the Elecrolizor 3000 and happen to tell Morne that I’m thinking of quitting. We had a chat about it some more, and while I was lying on my back I reconsidered and thought that it may be better just to stick it out, since Annelie will also be going through with it. It’s much easier to do as a couple, and this is something I’d suggest they say to all their potential clients.



So I guess I’m in it for the long haul. Yay me… /sarcasm



Tomorrow is the kick off of the Homecoming Revolution Seminar at the Kensington Olympia. Lot’s of interesting speakers, stalls and even the captain of Bafana-Bafana on Sunday to see! I’m doing the photocog thing so I’m holding thumbs that I don’t screw it up too badly.



[G, out]



And it’s coming closer

0 comments: