kicking it old skool

random bursts of useless information

Subscribe
March 23, 2010

Detox day 16: recycling skins

Posted by G-force

Nothing especially new to report today, other than I won’t be making my regular appointments for das machinika since I’ve been roped into working every single evening of this week. I’ll catch a treatment on Saturday instead.


Speaking of toys, my Playstation 3 arrived today! So stoked, been wanting to buy one for ages. Got a good deal, playing Drakes Fortune 2 and it is simply astounding how good it is. Also discovered that a mate has a huge back catalogue of gamage I can tuck into, so.. win!



Annelie’s neck seems worse. I tried massaging and applying heat but she’s still in a good deal of pain.



Made some more soup and dinner was stuffed peppers, with a pseudo-risotto stuffing. Quite tasty, with the tamari.



Oh, and the other night I made a little snack out of potato skins! I kept the peelings after I made roast potatoes and drenched them in a little olive oil and crushed garlic, with thyme thrown in for good measure. Into the oven for about 20 mins, presto! Crunchy and healthy.



That’s it for now. Off to bed.



[G, out]



I like the way you move

0 comments: