kicking it old skool

random bursts of useless information

Subscribe
March 26, 2010

Detox day 19: Light at the end...

Posted by G-force

I think I’ve been quite good today, I forgot to bring soup to work so I had to munch salads. Harder than it sounds, since the bulk you have to eat to be filled is quite a bunch! I am a salad eating fiend at the moment.

Dinner was veggies and rice (SURPRISE!).

This weekend is not so busy, we have a few things to do, I’m working from home on Saturday, which means have the laptop logged into the network, do 30 minutes worth of work and play video games in between. Barring any major cock ups, of course.

I want to also spend some time setting up my new media centre; I’m upgrading it from the duct-tape and bubblegum setup I have now. I wanna get some on the fly decoding setup so I don’t have to recode or switch between devices just to watch one particular thing.

Oh, and F1 is on! Australia this time, practice was interesting to watch. It’s 05:00 in the morning though, so I’ll have to catch the recorded version. Can’t wait to sit down, relax, get a nice coffee, some crispy bacon, eggs (scrambled) and 2 pieces of brown toast…

or not.

[G, out]

Smile for the birdie

0 comments: