kicking it old skool

random bursts of useless information

Subscribe
March 28, 2010

Detox day 21: The last Sunday

Posted by G-force

That’s right man, this will be the very last Sunday of the detox! I decided long ago that come Easter weekend, I will be done, like disco. Morne has already tried to talk me out of it, I just said sorry Hombre, you have a choice: get all my details and measurements on Friday, or wait till Monday and get rubbish, tainted results. Cus ima gonna EAT. And drink. And be merry.

Friday is a public holiday too, so I am making a slight concession. I’ve organised that Annelie and I have our sessions in the morning though, soon as possible. After than, we can go ape shit. I think we’re probably going to make ourselves a bit sick. Can it be good for the body, to bum rush it with fats and sugars and alcohol after it’s been running clean? I am very keen to find out though. My first coffee in 26 days… man, it’s going to be heaven. I’m going to take my time, grind the beans slow like, touch the cup in delicate ways, bath in the aroma. It’s going to be x-rated action in my kitchen, come Friday afternoon.

Focusing on the task still at hand though, we had pineapple and a melody of fruits through out the day. Unfortunately Annelie didn’t clean the pineapple well enough, and our mouths suffered the slight chemical burns of… well, whatever those weird things in pineapples are!

Dinner was rice and veggies (SURPRISE!)

Loved the F1, I really dig the new presenter (the young dude). He seems to get on with the drivers a bit better; I love the McLaren segment they did on the factory in Woking. I need to make a trip down there some day, just to check it out.

I was a bit sad for Sebastian AGAIN! Damnit man, the boy has what it takes and a fast damn car, but it’s not reliable! Over all, the rest of the race was just freakin fantastic.

Anyways. This weekend is done and dusted. We are now in the final stretch, ladies and gentlemen.

[G, out]

Take it out on me

0 comments: