kicking it old skool

random bursts of useless information

Subscribe
March 29, 2010

Detox day 22: Meaty Monday

Posted by G-force

We’re back on meat for dinner. Hoorah Hoorah! I made us a very nice roast chicken (all legal, as in, using food stuff on the list) to celebrate the fact. This wend well with the roast potatoes and veggies.


So basically I bought a large organic chicken, stuffed it with fresh thyme, rosemary (from a shaker, it’s all I had) and a few bay leaves. Chopped garlic and placed it all in the chickens cavity, sealing it off with a fresh, pierced lemon. Rubbed it all in olive oil and sprayed some Braggs on it (amino based sauce, tastes a bit like marmite, but it lends a nice bbq flavour to the meat). All this I perched right on top of the bed of veggies. Delicious!!


Went for another treatment again and my scans are showing full recovery, after I cut back on the almonds. Annelie’s scan is almost entirely blue! Good times.


So just a few more to go. I’m going to keep reminding myself of that fact. As much as I enjoyed this exercise (not always, but I did some days) I just can’t get over the fact that I dearly miss a few choice items in my “old” diet. Cheese keeps coming up, for some reason. And coffee and bacon is a no brainer!



[G, out]



Put your hands up

0 comments: