kicking it old skool

random bursts of useless information

Subscribe
March 31, 2010

Detox day 24: War-Dance Wednesday

Posted by G-force

Slept off the headache ok. Annelie only came in late last night and looking pretty rough. She decided to stay in bed today to recover.


Not much in the way of fruit in the house this morning, since usually Annelie would take care of the shopping. And since she was feeling wretched, well, yeah. Clearly things fall apart when she’s not there to make it happen! So I grabbed one very lonely looking apple and chugged down some warm lemon nectar. I was horribly late as it was already for work. London underground cemented that fact by virtue of adding multiple signal failures and obnoxious fellow passengers.


Good thing I have a stash of fruit in my desk, and because my commute was extended I was ravenous by the time I place butt in chair. Two bananas paid the ultimate price.



Lunch was the carrot-o-hummus affair again. I don’t mind it so much, it keeps me going. I spiced it up with the tomato variety.



My penultimate electro disco treatment after work went as expected, i.e. lying on my back and chilling… as much as one can chill while being electrocuted. I took it much slower on the digital overload today so I was in better shape than 24 hours ago.



This evening’s meal was salmon and this weird risotto affair, which tasting quite nice with Tamari. It went down very well, while we stared at the two 1KG Lindt chocolate bunnies I bought us for the weekend :)



[G, out]



Super Grass

0 comments: